In a new four-part series highlighting how using fractional support can help your business, the case study below is from work we performed in 2022.
Our client, a national provider of ABA and mental health support services, facing rapid growth while addressing turnover, needed to enhance their recruiting function. Their ask of us: to help them find 30 healthcare recruiters located along the Eastern corridor, and to be fully staffed in 60 days.
Plan of Action
- Interview both the business leader and leader of the recruiting function,
- Understand core responsibilities of the role related to this industry,
- Understand market and competitive demands in markets where client operates,
- Move smartly and quickly!
- Within 24 hours of signing agreement, deployed resources to tackle the action plan,
- Designed recruitment marketing social media advertising,
- Created integrated process with client hiring managers to share data and access availability,
- Produced 6-9 prequalified candidates a week,
- Introduced 36 candidates to client, resulting in 31 hires in five weeks.
Want to learn how we can help you scale your business? Contact us now!